On Battlelog for Battlefield 4, several players have complained that they cannot connect to any servers. The problem seems to be that Battlelog is forever stuck on the “Joining Server” screen. This is a serious since it makes it impossible for participants to participate in online matches. Keep reading this page to learn how to fix the battlelog connecting server permanently stuck problem.
How to repair the connecting server issue
What you must do to resolve the problem is as follows:
- Launch a web browser and navigate to the Battlelog for Battlefield 4.
- In the “Settings” menu, select the “Game Settings” tab.
- Under the “General” section, there is an option called “Show On-Screen Game Name.” Ensure that this setting is disabled.
- Save your changes and try joining a server again.
Otherwise, If you’re stuck in a “joining server” loop on Battlefield 4’s Battlelog, it’s usually because the server is entire or down for maintenance. However, if you’re positive the server is up, and you still can’t connect, there’s a simple fix.
- First, ensure you have all the correct ports open for Battlefield 4. Here is a list of the required ports.
- Once you’ve verified that all the correct ports are open, restart your computer and try joining the server again.
- If it doesn’t work, attempt connecting to a different server.
- If you’re still experiencing problems, EA’s customer care representatives should be able to help.
Stuck on the loading screen
If you’re stuck in the loading screen when joining a server on Battlefield 4’s Battlelog, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue. Try rejoining the server from the in-game server browser instead of Battlelog.
If you’re still stuck, there may be an issue with the server itself, and you’ll need to wait for the server administrator to fix the problem.
If you’re trying to join a server on Battlefield 4’s Battlelog and get stuck in the loading screen, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue.
- Make sure that your battlelog is entirely up to date. If you’re still having trouble, try rejoining the server from the in-game server browser instead of Battlelog.
- Second, If it doesn’t work, try restarting your computer and connecting to the server.
- Third, If you’re still stuck, there may be an issue with the server itself, and you’ll need to wait for the server administrator to fix the problem.
Unable to join the server
There may be a few reasons you cannot join a server through Battlelog. One explanation might be that no more spaces are available since the server is entire. Another possibility is that the server is private, and you don’t have the password. The server may be having technical issues, which is another explanation. Please contact the administrator for more help if you still have problems connecting to a server.
If you’re trying to join a server through Battlelog and cannot, there are a few possible reasons;
- One explanation might be that no more spaces are available since the server is entire.
- Another possibility is that the server is private, and you don’t have the password.
Losing connection to the server
When you try to join a battlelog server, you may lose connection to the server. This can happen for several reasons, including:
- The server is down or unavailable.
- Your internet connection is weak or unstable.
- There is a problem with the battlelog server settings.
If you keep losing connection to the server, you may not be able to join the game. Try restarting your computer or router or contacting your ISP to see if your link has a problem.
If you can connect to the server but are still having problems joining the game, it may be due to a problem with the server settings.
Server not responding
If you’r having trouble joining a server on Battlelog, it could be due to a few different things. First, ensure that the server you’re trying to join is online without experiencing technical difficulties. If the server is online, but you’re still having trouble joining, it could be due to a firewall or other security measure blocking Battlelog from connecting.
You can try opening Battlelog in a different browser or disable any security software you have running to see if that helps. If you’re still having trouble, you can try contacting the server administrator to see if they can help you troubleshoot the issue.
Finally, you can take more simple steps like, If you are having trouble joining a server on Battlefield 4’s Battlelog, it may be due to a stuck “Joining Server” message. This can happen for several reasons but is usually caused by an issue with your internet connection or a problem with the server itself.